CANYON RAFT COMPANY is planning a mid June start date for rafting this summer!
Rafting is good clean fun, fresh air, mountain water washing over you and vitamin D – which is great for your body and soul!
COVID-19 UPDATES AND PROCEDURES
We have implemented new procedures and will continue to adjust them according to the protocols set out for COVID-19 as the safety of our guests, staff and community is our top priority.
What you need to do:
- Do not come rafting if you are feeling sick, have been exposed to someone who is sick or have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly
- Please bring with you a non-medical mask (a buff or neck tube works) along with a bag to store your masks in when not in use.
- Observe physical distancing wherever possible – when not wear a non-medical mask
- A non-medical mask will be required to be worn in all of our vehicles – as per Transport Canada.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Bring a bag or pack to keep your personal belongings organized on the bus.
- Book a trip with your family or Bubble Group
What we are doing:
- Daily monitoring of all of our employee’s health
- Maintaining physical distancing or the use of PPE when this is not possible.
- Wiping down and disinfecting the bus before and after each trip
- We have enhanced our cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures
- Sanitizing all river gear
- Providing hand sanitizing stations and signage as a reminder to practice safe distancing
- Providing our employees with PPE.